Quest 2018 Vendor Information
Why become a vendor at Quest?
The Vendor Application is now closed, thank you to all of the vendors that submitted an application. We look forward to this year’s Quest for Well-Being: Making Connections, Making Commitments Conference on November 14 and 15, 2018.
With over 1000 educators, community partners and industry leaders from across Canada and around the world attending Quest, vendors have a unique platform to showcase their innovative products and services.
Get the most out of this opportunity by:
- Providing resources that align CLEARLY with the conference theme – Well Being: Making Connections, Making Commitments
- Displaying materials that are intentional (e.g. representative of the YRDSB’s foci, and our Keynote Presenters/Speakers)
- Finding a way to bring people to your booth. Draw them in with interactive demonstrations, draws and samples.
Apply to be a Quest Vendor!
Vendors will be selected based upon their connection to the theme of Quest 2018: Well Being: Making Connections, Making Commitments
- Option A: 1 table and 1 representative* for full conference (November 14 & 15, 2018) – $200
- Option B: 2 tables and 2 representatives for full conference (November 14 & 15, 2018) – $350
- Option C: Eligible non-profit organizations (must provide charitable registration number or a Community Service for Well-Being) may be invited to participate in up to two days of the conference free of charge.
*For options A & B, one additional vendor pass can be purchased for $50.
Each representative will receive:
- 8 ft table with cover and chair(s)
- Duplex electrical outlet (per vendor) and wireless internet access
- Vendor pass – access to keynote presentations via viewing stations and lunch
A Quest representative will be in touch to confirm your acceptance by the end of June.
- Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment must be received by Friday, October 5, 2018 or the offer will be withdrawn without notice.
- Vendors shall give written notice of cancellation. If a cancellation request is made at least 30 days in advance of the conference, a refund minus a cancellation fee of $50 will be provided.
- Materials may be shipped in advance of the conference. Shipping information will be sent by email closer to the conference date.
- Vendors who wish to stay at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel can indicate that they are with the Quest Conference when they book to receive the conference rate.
The exhibiting of products or services at the Quest Conference does not constitute an endorsement by the York Region District School Board. Vendors are not permitted to portray that their products or services have been endorsed by the YRDSB unless YRDSB has specifically provided express written endorsement.