Expense Coverage for Session Presenters
The Quest Conference will cover the following costs for one key session presenter and one co-presenter:
- Registration fee for day of presentation; you must register for days you are not presenting.
- Mileage expense will be reimbursed if travelling more than 100 km to the Quest Conference location (Sheraton Parkway Hotel and Conference Centre).
- Necessary air travel will be economy/coach. Once confirmed, presenters will work directly with 404 Travel to book all flights with no exceptions (Contact information will be provided).
- Accommodations will be provided for those travelling more than 100 km for the night preceding your presentation at the Best Western Hotel (directly attached to the conference facilities). All hotel accommodations will be coordinated by the Quest Conference organizing committee.
- There are no speaker fees/honorariums for any session presenters.
- Session supplies and teacher coverage are not funded by the Quest Conference.
Additional presenters, up to a maximum of four, may participate when registering through the regular registration process.
Additional expenses will be considered by the Quest Conference organizing committee upon submission of request prior to the Quest Conference by emailing email@example.com. If expenses are approved by the organizing committee submission of receipts and completion of the Quest Expense Form will be required. The Quest Expense Form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only the key presenter and one co-presenter will be identified in the Quest 2018 Program.