- What is the conference hashtag? Which accounts should I follow? The conference hashtag is #YRDSBQuest. Participants should follow @YRDSB on Twitter and @yrdsbquest on Instagram for updates.
- Is there somewhere I can charge my phone? There are two cell phone charging stations, one in the Marketplace and one near the Playground. In addition, there are powerbars and outlets in each session room.
- What is the Quest Playground? The Quest Playground (in the Richmond Room) is a place where creativity thrives. Delve deeper into modern learning, math and mental health with hands-on learning. Teachers and students will demonstrate tools, discuss curriculum connections and share in the learning. Have a question? Look for a volunteer wearing a Playground t-shirt.
- What is the Quest Marketplace? See interactive exhibits, the latest resources and make connections with industry experts in the Quest Marketplace (Thornhill Room). At set times, you’ll also get to interact with conference presenters offering a mini-session. More information will be available closer to Quest.
- What are the Artonomy Projects? The annual Quest Artonomy Project is an inquiry arts project that takes on a different form and purpose every Quest. You can follow along on Twitter @yrdsbartonomy.