The vendor application for 2020 will open in the Spring of 2020. We look forward to seeing you at Quest 2020!
Why become a vendor at Quest?
Are you an education focused business trying to generate interest and sales?
An entrepreneur launching a new product or seeking feedback?
An industry veteran hoping to connect with decision makers or enhance existing relationships?
If so, and you can align your contribution at Quest specifically to our theme of Ethical Leadership then we welcome your application for Quest 2020.
With over 1000 educators, community partners and industry leaders from across Canada and around the world attending Quest, vendors have a unique platform to showcase their innovative products and services.
Get the most out of this opportunity by:
- Providing resources that align CLEARLY with the conference theme Ethical Leadership
- Displaying materials that are intentional (e.g. representative of the YRDSB’s foci, and our Keynote Presenters/Speakers)
- Finding a way to bring people to your display table. Draw them in with interactive demonstrations, draws and samples.
Vendors will be selected based upon their connection to the theme of Quest 2020: Ethical Leadership
*Each display table comes with 1 Vendor pass (which includes breakfast and lunch). Additional vendor pass can be purchased for $50 each.
Each Vendor representative will receive:
- A 6 or 8 ft table with cover and chair(s)
- Power (if required) and wireless internet access (the venue will NOT provide power cords)
- Vendor pass – presentations via viewing stations, breakfast and lunch
Online registration will open in the Spring! Fill out the application form by Friday, May 29, 2020.
A Quest representative will be in touch to confirm your acceptance by the end of June.
- Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment must be received by Friday, October 2, 2020 or the offer will be withdrawn without notice.
- Vendors shall give written notice of cancellation. Cancellations will be accepted until November 6, 2020 with a 50% refund. Cancellations after November 6, 2020 are subject to full billing and payment.
- Materials may be shipped in advance of the conference. Shipping information will be sent by email with acceptance e-mail in June.
- Vendors who wish to stay at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel can indicate that they are with the Quest Conference when they book to receive the conference rate.
The exhibiting of products or services at the Quest Conference does not constitute an endorsement by the York Region District School Board. Vendors are not permitted to portray that their products or services have been endorsed by the YRDSB unless YRDSB has specifically provided express written endorsement.